Friday, November 5, 2010

Our First Book - 30 Days to Wealth

30 Days to Wealth
Are you ready to give your bank account a makeover, maybe add a few more zeros and start to feel confident and in control of your finances? I sure was when I met Leanne Grechulk the founder of HealthyGirl and the author of this amazing book!

I started reading it and following the steps one day at a time and quickly realized that I was also on a journey of personal growth and that as I grew and worked on myself my bank account grew too.

Leanne teaches you not only to make money but how to become a strong, confident and healthy business woman who can be set for life. If you're ready to fire your boss and start to design your life then this is a most read!

Leanne has transformed my life and I hope this book will do the same for you! Here to the best 30 days of your life!

Start your journey here:  30 Days to Wealth
If you want additional support or have any questions feel free to email me as I've gone through the book 3 times and each time achieved my goal and much more!

Paperback version: 30 Days to Wealth
Ebook version: 30 Days to Wealth

1 comment:

  1. I am so thrilled that your club will be doing my 30 day program!!! Please let me know if any of you have questions or would like to discuss any of the key concepts. Just email us at info@healthygirl.net

    Leanne x

    ReplyDelete